Video Event Data Recorder
There’s never been anything like this – a fully integrated system. See how GroundCloud’s VEDR is both the best tech AND best value!
Live and On-demand Video Footage
Watch drivers live through your GroundCloud management portal, or request footage for a specific incident. No need to remove the device or waste time scrolling through raw footage.
Automated Captive Coaching
Automated captive coaching means you don’t need to hound drivers to complete their training. Helps fleet managers identify and eliminate risky driving behavior which helps prevent future incidents.
Encourage Positive Driver Behavior
Automatic backing & residential driveway incursion detection, and targeted coaching aids in driver development.
Simplify Claims Verification
Always on recording aids in rapid resolution of false accident or delivery claims.
How does coaching occur with GC?
Our Video Event Data Recording (VEDR) camera systems capture both video and vehicle data before, during, and after a collision or other G-force event. Our VEDR system continuously records video and data in connection with the driver, vehicle (such as speed, acceleration, braking, steering), outside environment and roadway, that can aid in crash investigations and driver coaching.
Key Indicator Compliance
Our GroundCloud and VEDR solutions work together to verify and ensure your compliance with the four Key Indicators:
- We verify your VEDR activation and activity feed
- We verify the operator associated with each event
- We verify training completion
- We verify training efficacy
Our VEDR Camera System is available in various configurations allowing us to tailor this system to your exact needs.
Benefits of GroundCloud VEDR
- NO CONTRACT!
- 80+% KI compliance
- Units in stock and ready to ship today
- Quick and easy self-install
- 80 hours of footage
- 4k video resolution for incredible detail
- Wide-angle lens captures full width of vehicle
- Automated driver assignment
- Easiest-to-use management dashboard (KI status, events map, live feed, etc.)
- Significantly lower monthly fees compared to the competition
- Offers far superior features like making ALL recordings available throughout the day
- Ties in to our delivery data: potential to pull up video for a specific delivery
- Ability to order up to 8 cameras per vehicle (no limit on number of vehicles)
- Has far superior build quality (eBay is littered with cameras from the other vendors parting them out after they break!)
- Automatic backing detection & tracking
- Automated captive coaching means you don’t need to hound drivers to complete their training *
- See our Pricing page for costs of service and the Shop page for costs of hardware
* Denotes when bundled with the GroundCloud CSP service.
To order VEDR from GroundCloud:
- If you haven’t already, create a GroundCloud account
- Click here for the VEDR Order Form. You will need your Schedule B info.