The GroundCloud 4K, AI Capable, Permanent VEDR is a KI compliant camera that ships with a dual lens system powered by the Ambarella CV25 processor. The front (road) facing lens captures low-distortion 4K video while the cabin facing lens is wide angle (190 degrees) capturing all the details of the cockpit in 1080p HD. The system integrates all of the features of a high-end GPS tracking and motion-sensing system but also includes the ability to view the cabin and roadway remotely in real time, capture 4K video events, and much, much more.
GroundCloud 4K Permanent
- Approved for all Schedule B vehicles/tractors
- Incredibly fast & simple install – connect to ODB II port & affix to windshield – done!
- 4k forward resolution records incredible details like license plates of other vehicles
- Integrated high performance AI can notify you (and only you) when drivers are distracted, holding a device, not wearing their seatbelt, etc.
- Integrated driver-facing cam means drivers can’t easily point the cam away
- Remarkably low price – lower than the GroundCloud Duo !
- Transmits live vehicle location & on-demand live video
- 44 hours of footage retained on it’s 128 Gb SD card (included)
- SD card upgradable to 512Gb to hold approx. 176 hours of footage
- Full Key Indicators support – get compliant fast with GroundCloud!
- Coming soon: pulls odometer, vehicle speed, engine run status, engine fault codes etc. from OBD2 port (P&D only)
Included in the GroundCloud 4K Permanent box:
- Main camera unit
- 128 GB Micro SD Card (installed)
- SD Card adaptor (Micro to Standard SD)
- Easy plug and play installation to your OBD II port (OBDII power cord located in the box, under the unit)
- Hardwire camera power cable with fuse taps
- Adhesive mount